Saturday, February 27, 2010

R.I.P. to my Grandfather

My Grandfather just passed about a hour ago, they think he could have had a heart attack. I'm not very sad because he lived for a 100 years and most people wish for that. I know he is in a better place and that gives me comfort.
The only thing I regret is that I only met him once and that was during the summer when I visited Jamaica for the first time in about 6-10 years. When I first met him I was nervous because I was meeting stranger who I knew I loved with all my heart. I wish he could have saw how happy I was to meet him but he is blind. I feel the most sorry for my dad because he was the one to who took care of him for the last couple of years and that's his dad. I wish the best to him and the rest of my family who is hurt because of what happened.
Rest in Piece Mr.Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment