Friday, March 5, 2010

Obsession of the week: Fashion Illustrating

Ive been thinking a lot about what I want to do for a living in the future, and I have already picked my major which is going to be in Elementary Education and Minor in Art but that could be switched around at anytime cause I'm am so undecided which is normal. I'm just going with the flow, but I did run across a career I would be interested in....Fashion Illustrating. What they do is infuse fashion and drawing and painting for advertisements and promoting which is like a perfect combo for me. I'm going to really start practicing if I want to be this good that it actually looks like a photograph of a person than a drawing.

I am so in love with this, these pictures were created by Nicole Jarecz a 22 year old fashion illustrator from Detroit.


to see more of her work visit her blog
http://www.nicolejarecz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment