Friday, June 4, 2010

GRADUATION REHEARSAL

Today was my graduation rehearsal and we went through how to walk into the auditorium and exit and how to walk on the stage. I was so nervouse to walk the stage even if it was practce because I was worried about tripping cause I saw 3 people trip and this one girl fell, but it went off without a hitch and I walked the stage and got my fake practice diploma and walked off. We also got our Cap and Gowns today, and I tryed it on as soom as I got home. It just hit me that high school is over and Im growing up. The year went by so fast and its sad to know Im not going to be seeing half these people anymore cause everyone is leaving for school, or want to take a year off, etc.....

Im excited for what the future holds for me but I can truly say Im going to miss high school no matter how much I complained about it lol
Next sep ....that I'm certain of is Graduation this Monday on the 7th.......CANT WAIT!!!!!!!XD



No comments:

Post a Comment