Thursday, June 10, 2010

GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graduation was on Monday, it was so bitter sweet. I was happy to finally walk the stage but I was sad to say goodbye to all my friends. Afterward my family took me to Red Lobster where I ate some delicious snow crab legs. Then me and Christine and Kedar went to go see "Get him to the Greek" because my mom gave me these 2 free movie tickets and this 10 dollar coupon for food so that made my night lol. 
Oh! I was so Blown!!!! Right before Graduation MY HEELS BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but oh well I didn't let that get me down, good thing I had sandals and I still walked the stage with them lls. It was kinda good cause everyone was complaining how there feet were killing them cause of their heels but I didn't have that problem lol. 
(by the way it was at Constitution Hall in DC)

To see pics from my day Hit the Jump!



(AFTER MY HEELS BROKE)
(IF U COULDN'T GUESS THAT IS MY MOM, MY NIECE, AND ONE OF MY SISTERS)
(MOM, NIECE, AND NEPHEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment