Friday, March 12, 2010

My New York Trip

I wish I was still there :( *tears rolling down cheek* I love going to New York! I wish I lived there but sadly I'm still at home in boring ass Maryland lol but i had a great time. The only reason why I went is because my sister went to the hair show and she let me tag along for the ride.
I came to New York with $50 bucks and found some great/really affordable pieces.
I only wish I brought more money :(


8.99 each/dark straight leg jeans-Conway

Black Button up Sweater 12$'s-Conway
(the button on the sweater)

Owl and Heart Necklace 5$'s each-Strawberries

Heart Charm Bracelet 6$'s-Strawberries
Light brown Sandals 8$'s-Strawberries


This is one of my sisters Patricia, she owns a hair salon in Maryland. If you are ever in the area you should check it out.
18222 Contour Road
Montgomery Vlg, MD 20877-2623
(301) 990-4820
http://www.textureshaircare.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment