Friday, November 27, 2009

What a great week

To start off my great week I found out I only had school Monday and Tuesday then I got a invite code for lookbook.nu from a very nice member named Nim G.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I had a great time taking peoples money by beating them at every Wii sport game :D......now on Black Friday I got a new camera, even though Ive been up since 4:30 this morning and had to go through hectic lines all in all i had a good day. I ended up getting the same camera just a newer version in this copper color (its really nice).
So yeah I'm on lookbook now here are some of the looks Ive posted so far with there titles:
I dont mind being in a mans world as long as I can be a woman in it
escaping the ZOO
My wonderland
Im not that silly girl I use to be
The Day Dreamer
I don't really like any of these looks except 2 but since i didn't have a camera I couldn't take any new pictures

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit with the red skirt and the 'daydreamer' look SO CUTE ...i saw them on Lookbook last night and I had to come to ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete